Project Management 2

 They succeed because they think they can ~ Virgil


On today's enlightenment session, I will give a practical and relatable explanation about Project Milestone.


It's an important part within the project schedule that indicates the progress and signifies the completion of  deliverables or phase of a project.


In simpler terms, Project Milestone is the step-by-step action taken to achieve a set goal.


For example; As a Program intern planning a particular event.


Some of my milestone will be 

-Project approval

-Planning

-Funding/Budgeting 


This milestone keeps me in check in knowing what I have worked on and what I need to work upon.

Milestone serves as a great check in point to highlight your progress to stakeholders.


Your project will come out excellently well and it's definitely going to be a success!


So, I want you to think of a Project you have ahead of you, then think through of what your milestones will be, drop that in the comment session for me to know you've gotten this explanation.


#ProjectManagement

#ProjectManagementTips

#ProjectMilestone

#Day2

#TGP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before Nysc

On writing well (3)

Treasure