Story - Right thing right time

 Speaking of serious girls in my school during my Senior secondary school education, I was definitely top on the list. 

Of course, I was that girl who didn't take shit, I had one business which was 'minding my business like no man's business'😂. If it wasn't  about Academics, it's certainly about Jesus; to be precise, I'm a big fan of being in the classroom and four walls of the Fellowship.


You should know how these mixed school roll now, the whole  gists about girlfriend and boyfriend were always flying around in the College, especially schools with Boarding Houses. However, I simply chose to turn deaf ears to anything about any subject matter that didn't add value to me.


Not until a certain moment in my life I realized the thoughts of exploring had been lurking in the corner of my heart.

Fast-forward, after secondary school, I felt I was overly ready to find love, at least someone to call 'mine'.


I know it's so much funny right , but don't mind me, I actually thought that was one of the best decision I will ever make, because I've always felt I knew the right thing and I am on the path of doing it and trust me I've placed so much value in maritals since my tender age.


In my cray fish mind, lol,🙂 the poor me felt I was ready for a relationship and that's on a period, no one would ever talk me out of it. I felt that since I was going in with my Church mind, and I had promised God I would never cheat, I would be as faithful as possible because this is certainly my bus stop, abeg; all these relationship wahala isn't for me.


But wait oo, where are all these thoughts coming from? is it still from my 15years old mind? sounds wierd right? But hold on, my gist is just getting so interesting.


I met this fine Oyinbo bobo, who no like better thing? abegi, at least I wouldn't even know if I had a spec as at then, but setting my eyes on him, I literally made a spec out of Him.


Love filled my belly, I was just feeding on food to sustain my physical body, I was so engrossed in love, you could literally see it in my eyes.

Oh, my God, Love is sweet, lol, do you agree with me??


 Everything went so well, and I was enjoying every bit of calling him 'Mine' in my heart of heart even though I and mine never started something official by spelling it out but then, we were so close than you would expect from people who are just being friends, I hope you get my jist? if you don't gerrit, forget about it.- That was a joke 🤣 walk with me as I tell you more about 'Mine' and I.


Everyone who saw us knew these were the latest lovey-dovey in this area, and of course I was always excited, anywhere you see Mine, you'll surely see me.


I knew so well what God's reaction will be, you know that bombastic side eye? 


Anyways, moving forward, now, tears is almost rolling down my cheeks, I couldn't even pin point how it all started, I just realized, the love of my love started giving me some silent treatment, the love I thought and hope we shared was waxing cold and that was happening really fast. I looked up to heaven, from whence comes my help, it felt God was silent, Mine isn't talking to meeeee, for crying out loud, I sent so much messages, chats, sms, fb messenger, 2go, I was literally blocking him everywhere if at all, he will respond to me, but all was to no avail!


I literally felt my world was crashing down, how would I cope a day without getting to hear his Charming handsome voice? Life wasn't the same for me during those moment, so much calls that were unresponded to. My expectations were cut short right in my face, I wrote a lot of letters to him, he kept rejecting.

Trust me I am not even smiling typing this right now!!!!

The fantasies of "they lived happily after" kept parabulating in the deepest core of my heart, I missed Him so much.


I cried myself to sleep most of the times and I got used to that in no time, what have I done to deserve this? I never got an answers to all these questions and these really cost me my emotions. I tried scaling through this trying times, imagine what would you say of a 15year old baby girl, facing trails ??


 Please don't even judge me, I was simply doing what any young girl my age who was crazily in love with a guy would do. Then, I thought to myself while all this was going on did 'Mine' ever love me? Or was I just the one imagining things and fantasies about it.


 One fateful day, I dozed off on the couch with tears laced all over my cheeks, then I had a dream or was it a trance, I saw this man dressed in white, he kept whispering to me: right things should be done at the right time, it kept ringing in my ears till I spoke out of my dream or trance.


I never knew the meaning of that phrase, perhaps I didn't want to acknowledge the fact that it was speaking to my situation, I got used to being alone again. 


Guess what happened, everything later made sense to me, heyy! don't think I want to go into the part two of the story of what got me and mine separated, perhaps I will gist you later about that, just chill, hun,I know you pretty love gist.


As young as I was, I knew the power of evaluation, during my secondary school days, I would evaluate every of my result, the reason behind the high and low results, so as to do better later on, so I applied this rule again.


I realized the fact that; doing the right thing at the wrong time causes a lot of havoc. Trust me being in this ship, I wasn't sure I was proud enough to inform my parents about it since I knew it wasn't even right in the first place.

Me being in the so called ship or infatuation wasn't wrong In itself but the timing was absolutely wrong. 

The lack of definition of the ship caused a shipwreck too, lol. But thank God for his saving Grace in my life.


One thing I later realized was that I haven't gathered any/much knowledge either by reading different resources as regards marital or sermons or experiences, hence I came to the conclusion it was a wrong timing. 


There a lot of times, different things keep failing due to the wrong timing, it's your sole responsibility to put various things to check before you bounce on any decision in Life. 

Decision are so fragile, they make or mar ones destiny. 


This is a subtle reminder that, it might be right or best for you, but be extra careful. 


Right timing, right decisions gives ✅Life!

Wrong timing, right decisions 🚫leads to Destruction.


I don't even know if I should continue this story but right now, I need someone to pat my back because this seems like a lot already.


------

Curtain falls🥹

-------


© TheGracedPen'24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before Nysc

On writing well (3)

Treasure