Treasure




 My Treasure! 



I never knew,

It never occured to me,

I am so much entangled with it,

It's thought alone give me Joy,

If only I could wrap my hands around it,

Imaginations overflow



Heart flooded with fantasies,

But yet,

I will never admit my heart is so much cling to it,


On a fateful day,

Trying to play the game,

Game that makes way for my pain,

I never knew I couldn't survive a minute without my It,


My heart cringed,

Just like a fringe 

Couldn't move an inch,

What a great relieve,

Until I found it again,

My heart experienced Peace!


Determined to stay connected,

Not giving a damn to being divided,

Structured to be elevated,

With only it's help,


My Treasure can be

God, Family, Value, Spouse, Career, Worth,

Treating them with utmost importance makes you rise,


I owe it all to where it is,

Now convinced, 

Where my Treasure is, 

My Heart lives there.


(Luke 12:34)🌹🌹


© TheGracedPen'24

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Before Nysc

On writing well (3)