WHY I LOST MY VOICE

 WHY I LOST MY VOICE.






I was so furious and burning with anger within me on that fateful day.

Immediately I started feeling, God intentionally did this, so as to save my reputation, so as not to cause me to making the matter worse.

I was so much ready to fight tooth and nail that fateful day.

What was the matter?

A fierce argument was going on with different proofs from both parties.

I was disagreeing and agreeing within me but the level of my disagreement was much more higher than the agreement.

"I needed to speak up, I needed to contribute to what's been said, because what's all these false accusations, I won't sit here and listen to all these things " Those were the thought running in my head and spoken  through my heart.

I know there are situations you are going through, that if at all, you are given the chance to involve yourself in, It might turn the whole situation around for bad, not because your opinion is bad, but there will be misunderstanding, you might probably loose your home manners in an twinkle of an eye when trying to involve yourself.

This is actually teaching you something; there is a time to talk and a time to be silent.

There is a time when you talk that your voice will be heard effectively.

There is a time that your silent alone is the voice that needs to be heard.

There are times that you lost your voice not neccessary because your voice won't be loud enough, but because you are being instructed by the higher forces to remain quiet.

It's wisdom to discern these times and moments.

I lost my voice, just to regain something invaluable.

© The_gracedpen'2023.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before Nysc

On writing well (3)

Treasure