Untitled 2

 

Untitled (2)



How come I am not the next M.D of this great company? after all Femi was my assistant, and he has no rightful position to be the next M.D, I'm sure He did something to attain that position. It's either he lobbied his way around or paid in kind to I.J for her to veto Him into that seat. Tunde thought aloud in his office.


He has been so bittered and was finding all means to bring Femi down even if it takes going diabolical, making sure all that's going on between IJ and M.D be brought to limelight.

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

In COO office


Femi all I am saying is just for us to get back on track, your love is still in my heart, you've got a space in my heart that no one could ever fill. I can't tell you to leave your wife; never but all I'm asking in just a touch from you. Let me fill your warmth! Is that too much?


You left me with no communication for years, so you expected me not to move on? I am sorry I can't fulfil your desire, I am not a genuine born again Christian, I can't do that!


As Femi noticed her usual attempt of moving closer to him; he stepped back and later excused Himself from her Office.


πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

Femi's Home


Ife mi; Thanks for making my favourite dish, its was really a hectic day at work for me..he said making glances at his loving wife.

This new position is really coming with a lot of tasks.

IJ even sent her greetings to you.

Oh! really; God will bless her and reward her kindness to you, I must say; you have a loving COO, precious said!

Femi' thought to himself, hmmm; only if you could know her thoughts towards occupying your space in my heart,..he spoke aloud in response to his wife comment; oh! yes; she is so loving.

..all things works together for the good of those who love God. They both dashed into the bedroom.

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

It's getting more interesting right?


What's Tunde's gain if he goes diabolical in claiming his so called right?

Will Femi inform his wife about IJ's advances?

Why did IJ make Femi the M.D?


πŸ’˜The movie reviewed is?πŸ₯±

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before Nysc

On writing well (3)

Treasure