Untitled 1

 




07/03


Untitled (1)


πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜1994

I got attached to him, even as he helped me in explaining those hard courses to me, my assignments and all, I can say he is a good friend, I've always been expecting him to really spill out his mind to me and I'm glad he did.


πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜Present day

I didn't forget you for the past 15years, it was just that life changed for me in the UK and I became an unstable young girl, I couldn't just reply your messages because I lost trust in absolutely all men because of what happened. What really happened? Never mind I will let the cat out of the bag at the right time. 


IJ was Femi's girlfriend back then 15years ago, before her dad admonished her to go further her studies at the UK, even though she wasn't happy about it, obviously nothing could be done.

Only for IJ to come and take up her father's company in Nigeria.

Her first day at work, was a bittersweet experience because she realised Femi is one of the top staff in her father's company, thereby bringing back memories and sweet because she is now being referred to the COO for the company.

To break the camel's back, Femi has been happily married before IJ's arrival.


πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

What will IJ do in this situation?

Will she fight for her rightful position?

What was Femi's reaction on seeing her?


© Adedokun Grace

πŸ“ The_gracedpen


Like and Γ§omment any lessons learnt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before Nysc

On writing well (3)

Treasure