THE BLIZZARD

 THE END!

Untitled (6)


πŸ”΅ What have you done!?? Bro Femi, how could you? didn't you see the red flags ahead of time? why didn't you inform your wife about it? As a man of Integrity and child of God, you could have avoided this when you saw it coming! nevertheless God is still merciful.

Confess your sins while we pray together. Pastor Right said.


Femi's House.

πŸ”΅ I'm sorry Ife mi, Femi wept bitterly on his kneels in the present of Pastor, his wife and precious. I am sorry, it was the devil handiwork, I am sorry.

Precious, seated crying bitterly too, she approached her husband, why didn't you tell? why? you should have told me, and we could have waged war against the enemy. Have you forgiven me? Femi' asked with his shaky voice.

..when I said for better for worse on our wedding day, I meant it! I forgive you!! I forgive you.


Femi' and Precious hugged themselves, and wept again.


Femi' and Pastor at IJ house.

πŸ”΅ Yes, all I am requesting is for you to end all that is between you and Him. God can change your own life too if you are ready to surrender your life to him. He will give you your home and your right husband. Pastor said to IJ.


I didn't force Him to do it, Pas. past. pastor... Right! He did it willingly. He chose to allow me lead him astray . so it can't stop pastor.


Not even now, that's I'm carrying His baby; IJ said with a wicked smile written all over her face.


Pastor and Femi, was left speechless and shocked to their marrow.


πŸ”΅ Next day at IJ's House

Dad, all you and mum kept saying was that you want to carry your grandchildren, you kept comparing me with Uche.

That was the reason why I did what I did. And I'm not remorseful about it. IJ responded to her dad.

I am so disappointed in you , IJeoma, after all my counsel? IJ dad spoke and walked out on her.


πŸ”΅ Femi' House

Precious pacing up and down the living room, crazily angry at the moment, Precious rushed into their bedroom to pick their wedding certificate, pastor I am tearing this apart! It's all ending here. Pastor and Femi were pleading with her! please don't do that.


Pastor, we both agreed we aren't giving birth till few years later, here he is sleeping with his boss! God!!! How did I get here? Precious yelled again. Weeping profusely. Oh no! no! no!


These can't be happening to me! God! she continued crying.


πŸ”΅ Present day

Femi' and Precious counselled numerous married couple as regards their marriage based on their stories and never to allow any loophole for the devil to have his way into their home.

The love in their family waxed stronger and stronger, they are blessed with a kid.


And what happened to IJ and her pregnancy?? Watch out for Part 3!


And the movie is Titled - The BLIZZARD

written by -  Ayobami Adegboyega


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before Nysc

On writing well (3)

Treasure