REJECTION

 


How do you guys handle rejection? I don't mind you using the comment box.

They will say it's better trying than not attempting to do anything new.

But what is the case where by you keep trying and you keep being rejected?

What is the case where by you keep wanting to being the friends of great influencers and they keep acting cold toward you as if you aren't in their Calibre?

What if you've been applying for a particular Job and your requests keep getting turned down?

During my previous Baptist Student Fellowship camping program at Bowen University, one of our mama, the invited guest, made a statement, if they aren't calling you to their table, create your table, which means The Long time opportunity you've been waiting for might not be granted to you through that particular source you've always fixed your mind to, perhaps a clique, a body of companies etc but do not be discouraged because you have what it takes to create your own clique, your own circle.

This Previous week; a friend of mine sent me the screenshot of the "rejection mail" sent to him. He has applied for this course once , so being the second time of denying him of learning, that sent down cold chill down his spine and was furious at the same time smiling. 

Tagged with the screenshot he sent to me; he wrote "Good day ******, This is the second time my application has been denied without knowing the reason, it is unfair to deny a person the opportunity to learn. I won't give up; you will be missing out on my success story"💔😪

I couldn't help but laugh out loud😀 I actually empathised with him and salute his courage because I've been in that shoe before and may be I am still there.

One thing I've learnt in these my few age on this planet is that Failure is inevitable you just have to be consistent with pursuing your dreams.

To be frank;  there are some hot breakfast and packaged rejection letter wrapped up with good English sitting pretty in ones mail after trying so hard to building a career in a particular field of interest; but then I'll aspire to acquire to....(pls complete that 🤣). Moreso, Quitters never win and winners never quit.

I am not denying there are better ways of application and prayers being the master key; that we will keep learning while moving on to the next phase of life celebrating your little and big wins too.

To everyone in this phase too, God is our anchor and we don't even know when and how to quit😀we will keep being faith-fullll🥇.


©The_gracedpen'23


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before Nysc

On writing well (3)

Treasure