I am here for you💏

 I am here for you💏


Na so I heard Jaymike and Tmike's song in my spirit🤩

I don't know what you are thinking, but let me share with you what came ringing in my head💐🤩


Back to the memory lane of you being a child; If permitted to choose between an enforcing parent and a parent who makes you see reasons why you shouldn't or should engage in a particular activity or action, which would you go for?📝


I know you'd chose the previous one.


God is a good God, he won't force His will on you; Never! and that doesn't depict He is a wicked God.

He won't watch you wander away in the wilderness with no direction to go and trust me, he doesnt delight seeing you in this condition.

But still He would not force His will on you!

Some chose an irrational way of putting God to test/confirming every decision in their lives. This is what I mean, God; ¹ if you know this is your will for my life, let rain begin to fall, God, ² If you want me to do this, let there be power supply etc. Lol.

I have also done this in time past, due to level of my(our) spiritual growth, this is permitted but we must not stay here for too long.


God will not force His will on you!


After so much prayers of clarity, direction, guidance, he will surely show face, he is never ghosting you.

But when He comes in form of instructions, how well to do take his instructions?, how well do you make him feel, He is still in charge? 

How well do you make Him feel, he is still needed in your space?

How well do you make Him know His will is your will?

📷: @ojelere folashayo


He is behind the scene, watching out if you will call out to him for Help.


In that still voice, he keeps saying 'I am here for you'

(you can always pull a call through to me). Matthew 7:7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before Nysc

On writing well (3)

Treasure