Divine Plan


 03/03


Divine PLAN


πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

What's your problem? The next time you do that in the wrong way! I will make sure you keep repeating this process !  Okay? Sade's madam yelled at her.


At that instant Sade was actually clueless of what to do to make her madam's drawn-out desired result come to reality.


I've put in so much best to satisfy her, as she bids me to do it this way, I did!! Sade muttered to herself.


πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

The sound of knock from her door made her realise it was all a dream , she yearns as she heard her dad's voice "It's 6am already and you still on the bed? It's time for devotion.  


I hope I will last in this woman's fashions hub, her attitude keeps turning me off every now and then, I can't even think straight again, even in my dream world!!! Jeez!! I hope the day will end on a good note.  She pulled herself up from the bed, staggering to rise up. 

 

The Place of Divine Plan is the foundation for greatness for every believer. Sade's dad continued as he explained the topic for the day.

Every physical building you see today first existed as a plan, in the heart of someone. The plan translated into drawing on a paper, before the physical structure comes in place.


In like manner, God has a plan for everyone's life because he is the Sole creator and the master planner.

But without doing somethings in getting the plan done, 

you would get little or no result from life.


Some steps to acquiring the Divine plan created for you is having deeper relationship with the one whom your future is in his custody, the next is following the manual He provided for you which is the Holy Bible, afterwards you trust Him for Divine direction via Visions and revelation He will show you further as you follow Him daily.


Sade, Dara; you must acknowledge the place of Divine Plan, which is solely from God, otherwise you might find yourself gambling from one decision to the other without being fulfilled in Life.


I hope you know this is one of the principle of greatness? You will both succeed in life in Jesus name; my darlings.


Any contribution; Sade spoke up excitingly from the corner holding her pillow tightly to her chest; actually dad, your knock woke me up from my dream world  and I actually thought, my day is starting on a rough note but I think it's not; and I'm glad I didn't miss today's devotion.


Sade narrated the dream to her father and her sibling, dad! if I understood what you said well via our today's topic, and relating it to my dream "my Madam can be likened to God in this situation, she has a drawn out result in her mind for every tasks she commits into my hand, so she is trying her possible best for me to get it, only if I will follow the rules attached to it.


I even thought she hated me so much because she is so full of complaints and she had no idea of how I am trying hard to simply make her proud . I will start following my manual daily and get to know her better. I will surely make you proud, make her proud and make God proud!


Yes! We will make you proud and keep following God's Divine plan for our lives. Sade and Dara said with joy written all over their faces.


I love you Dad; thanks for making my dayyy!! Sade ran to her dad and peck him.


πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

If you've been blessed; comment the lessons learnt from your end to bless others.

πŸ–️✋


πŸ“ Adedokun Grace

©The_gracedpen'23




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before Nysc

On writing well (3)

Treasure