Mirror

 Mirror ๐Ÿ”Ž


The soothness of my precious light hairy skin I can't regain,

Its piercing effect can't be overlooked,

My impatience shattered it all,

Forever broken at the sight of my ever dancing eye,

Your perfect weird look; I couldn't withstand.


Bringing out possibilities of meeting my real self,

Revealing all the excesses for normalcy,

Leveling up my insufficiencies,

How on earth, will I let you move an inch?

Never will you be a write-off.


Never in the world to come, 

Will I ever hurt you,

You gave me the clearest image of my puzzled self.

My Mirror.


#MeditateWellOnTheCharacteristicsOf aMirror

#ThisWrittenAboveIsJustAFew

#Anything/'oneYouCanPutInPlaceOfAMirror?

#Mirror

#Countdown

#Day07


© GracedPen 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before Nysc

On writing well (3)

Treasure